Schedule An Appointment
Our office schedules by appointment and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. We accommodate urgent and emergent situations by having nine providers to ensure someone is in the office at all times. We recognize the value of your time and ask that if you are unable to keep an appointment that you contact us 24 hours in advance. Appointments are available without referral unless you partake in an HMO plan, in which a primary care referral will be required.
Call our office at 715-344-0701 to schedule an appointment today. For your convenience, a representative from our office will call you to remind you of your appointment the day before it is scheduled.
About Your Appointment
On your first visit to our office, please remember the following:
- Complete the new patient packet that was emailed or mailed to you. If you did not receive a packet, you can print the forms below or arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and our staff can provide you with the forms to fill out in the office.
- Bring a list of all your current medications, as well as any X-Rays, medical records, or diagnostic testing results that pertain to the injury that brings you into our office.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID
Print Our Forms
To save time at your appointment, please download and complete our new patient information forms below:
For more information regarding our clinic and practice policies, please see forms below:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem
- Security Health Plan
- Workers Compensation and Third Party Liability Claims
These are the major plans that share our network, but there are many smaller insurance companies that we also participate with. If you do not see your insurance provider listed above, please contact our office at 715-344-0701 to verify whether we are in network with your health insurance company.
At the Klasinski Clinic, we understand that sometimes injuries can occur in the workplace and we recognize the importance of getting you back to work as soon as possible. After a work-related injury, it is your choice whom you seek for medical care. We strive to create lasting relationships with our patients and are committed to treating them with the world-class treatment they deserve. Our physicians have over 75 years of combined orthopedic expertise and are up-to-date in the latest techniques, assuring a quick and cost efficient recovery. The Ambulatory Surgical Center adjacent to Klasinski Clinic Orthopedics provides exceptionally fast schedule times, getting patients into surgery within two weeks and in many cases much sooner. Work updates will be provided to employers and authorized attorneys on a timely basis by our office staff.
Klasinski Clinic is proud to offer a patient portal with secure 24-hour access to our online clinic information. You can send and receive critical health information online. Our portal offers the following options:
- Request an appointment
- Email a physician or provider
- Request prescription refills
- Online bill pay
- Review lab results
- View recent visit summaries
- View appointment history
- Update personal information
If you wish to participate in the portal, you will be provided with a unique password on the day of your appointment. You can contact our office for more information at 715-344-0701. To login, click here.