Name: Dr. Dave M. Henneghan M.D.
Where are you from originally: East Lansing, Michigan.
- College: Albion College; BA.
- Medical School: Michigan State; MD.
- Internship: Saint Mary’s Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Residency: Grand Rapids Orthropedic Surgery Residency Program.
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthropedic Surgery – Current through 2022.
Position: Orthopedic Surgeon.
Describe some of your job duties: Working with people to solve problems that they have with mobility.
Favorite thing about working at KC: I love working with happy people, who like their work.
Hobbies: Bicycling and snowshoeing.
Family and Pets: Happily married for 30 years. Two children – Patrick who’s a chemist in Bend, OR and Laura who’s a teacher in Seattle, WA.
If you could be any office supply item, what would you be? And why?: Super Glue because it fixes thing and it is permanent.